There’s hope in making it through another week, which was full of encouragement and connections. As I reflect back on my conference experience, I see…
- Reconnecting with ministry friends and meeting new ones
- Worship bringing tears to my eyes as I sat at God’s feet and rested in Him & His saving grace
- Promoting a cause that is of great value to helping colleagues in ministry
- Another good public speaking experience for this introvert, as I feel myself coming into my own in a subject area that I find great value
- Spending a whole afternoon with my husband as I processed and decompressed from a very full week away.
It may seem simple, but it feels good to look forward to whatever comes next!