It’s been over a week since my last post.
Every time I’ve gone to write, I’ve realized that I was too busy or too overwhelmed and there wasn’t anything worth writing that needed to be done right then.
In previous situations, I would have felt a lot of guilt, but that never gets me anywhere.
Instead, I decided to embrace the time when I wasn’t writing and just enjoy the moments…
- Sleeping in extra on my day off
- Running the hot water in my shower a little longer than normal
- Being lazy on my day off and being totally ok with it
- Spending quality time with my husband
- Starting a little spring cleaning
I would rather embrace moments of unscheduled space and time than feel guilty about not doing something that I “should be doing”.
I know that the moments of inspiration and post-worthiness will return soon.
Until then, enjoy the unplanned, unscheduled moments and just be still.